With us, you can start making your dreams come true – you can balance your studies, passions and work.
In which form do you want to study?
The choice is yours.
PART-TIME STUDIES – ONLINE / HYBRID FORM
Reserve 2 weekends per month: 1 weekend for online classes and 1 weekend for on-campus classes (with online participation available).
If you appreciate an innovative approach to education and respect your time – choose a flexible hybrid model!
- Online meeting
- Classes are conducted using the WEBEX / MS Teams platform and e-learning platform – you contact the lecturers and your group and year group via the Internet.
- Classes are held in real time – you have access to academics anywhere, anytime.
- Class materials on the e-learning platform are at your disposal: scripts, presentations, videos, podcasts, exercises, etc. are available 24/7.
- Learning takes place in a hybrid format – The classes are conducted in two ways: within the walls of the university and simultaneously via streaming platforms.
- If you can’t attend a meeting at the university, you connect online and don’t miss a class!
- The credits are taken remotely using distance learning outcome verification tools.
- Exams are held at the university.
FULL-TIME STUDIES – TRADITIONAL FORM
Classes are accumulated over three days per week. On the other days, you can pursue your passions, learn additional skills, or take up gainful employment -there are many opportunities.
- Studying as a traditional student is a beautiful time of exploring and enjoying new opportunities.
- It’s also the best time to get to know yourself and others and build real and lasting relationships.
- At WSTiE we give you not only knowledge but also time (classes are accumulated over three days a week).
- You are beginning a new and unique chapter in your life. Take advantage of this time – to grow, gain experience and broaden your horizons and network.
PART-TIME STUDIES – TRADITIONAL FORM
Book 8 weekends each semester and study face-to-face with faculty.
- Classes are held at the college, on average twice a month, Friday to Sunday.
- On Fridays, classes run between 4:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m., and on weekends between 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. (Saturdays) and 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. (Sundays).