- Send copies of the following documents to the address email@example.com
(in the e-mail subject enter – RECRUITMENT):
1) personal questionnaire,
2) scanned maturity certificate with a sworn translation into Polish or a diploma of completion of first-cycle studies with a sworn translation into Polish for candidates for a master’s degree
3) application with a request for admission to studies,
4) statement on the level of proficiency in the Polish language,
5) application for accommodation,
6) application for admission to an intensive Polish language course and Polish culture at WSTiE (for interested persons),
7) scanned page of the passport containing photographs and personal data.
After receiving the documents, they will be verified.
1) In the case of incomplete documents, the UCTE informs the candidate about the need to complete the missing documentation and sets a deadline to do so.
2) In the case of candidates for studies from countries not mentioned below, it is required to conduct the procedure for recognition of a certificate issued abroad (e.g. certificates of obtaining full secondary education in Russia)
3) For candidates who do not have one of the following international diplomas.
The secondary education and the right to apply for admission to university studies are confirmed in the Republic of Poland:
- a) Certificates and other documents issued by a school or educational institution operating in the education system of a Member State of the European Union, member state of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), member state of the European Free Trade Agreement (EFTA) – parties to the agreement on the European Economic Area, entitling to apply for admission to higher education in these countries; this applies to secondary school-leaving certificates obtained in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, the Netherlands, Spain, Ireland, Iceland, Israel, Japan, Canada, Korea South, Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Malta, Mexico, Germany, Norway, New Zealand, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Sweden, Turkey, USA, Hungary, United Kingdom, and Italy.
- ) Diplomas IB (International Baccalaureate) issued by the organization International Baccalaureate Organization in Geneva.
- c) Diplomas EB (European Baccalaureate) issued by the European Schools in accordance with the Convention on the Statute of the European Schools, drafted in Luxembourg on June 21, 1994 (Journal of Laws of 2005 No. 3, item 10).
- d) Certificates covered by international agreements issued in the following countries: Armenia, Austria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Cuba, Libya, Lithuania, Latvia , Macedonia, Moldova, Mongolia, Germany, Russia, Romania, Serbia and Montenegro, Slovakia, Slovenia, Syria, Tajikistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Hungary, Vietnam and the following non-existing states: Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia (SFRJ), East Germany, USSR
Certificates listed in points a – d are recognized in Poland by virtue of law, therefore they can be submitted directly to the university, institution or employer, without the need to obtain additional opinions and certificates.
The university – by e-mail – informs the candidate about the fees to be made.
Based on the submitted recruitment documents and after checking the payments listed in point II / Step 1. /, the university issues a CERTIFICATE FOR ADMISSION TO STUDIES.
With this certificate, you must apply to the relevant consulate with a request to issue an annual student visa.
By August 15, it must be delivered to the dean’s office:
- the original matriculation certificate with an apostille with a translation into Polish made by a sworn translator;
- if the candidate is in the group mentioned in Step 1 point II point 2, a document confirming the recognition of a certificate issued abroad, issued by the school board of education relevant to the seat of the university (in the case of the ESPO Board of Education in Krakow) must be submitted;
- evidence for fees paid;
- 4 photographs with dimensions of 35x45mm, coloured without headgear, on a light background, with visible left ear (such as for proof in Poland);
- a signed and translated resume (CV);
- insurance policy in the event of illness or accident for the period of education in Poland, or the European Health Insurance Card, or – in the absence thereof – declaration of affiliation with the NFZ.
Upon arrival at the university or Polish language course, the student should:
1) deliver to the dean’s office a medical certificate on the absence of contraindications to study (translated into Polish);
2) present an insurance policy made in your country for the period of education in Poland or proof of voluntary insurance in the Krakow Branch of the National Health Fund (www.nfz-krakow.pl) in the event of illness and the consequences of accidents (cost about PLN 50 for 1 month ).
Information for the candidate
Until August 31, UCTE will send (to the address provided in the personal questionnaire):
1) decision on admission to university,
2) confirmation of acceptance of the Polish language course (optional – the course is carried out in September),
3) a contract to be signed by a student or a student and parents in the event that the student is under age.
Tourism and Leisure – Bachellor degree in English
Computer sciences – Bachellor of Science degree in English
Tourism and Leisure – Bachellor degree
Tourism and Leisure – Master degree
Computer sciences – Bachellor of Science degree
Politology – Bachellor degree
Politology – Bachellor degree – E-business and social media
Faculty of Tourism in Kraków – Tourism – Bachellor degree
|First degree studies (Bachellor of Art. And Bachellor of Science)||300,00 PLN|
|First degree studies – specialty E-business and sociala media||1 000,00 PLN|
|Second degree studies (Master degree)||300 PLN*|
|First degree studies (Bachellor of Art. And Bachellor of Science)||85 PLN|
|Second degree studies (Master degree)||85 PLN|