MANAGEMENT OF SUSTAINABLE TOURISM
Tourism is an industry that has a huge impact on the environment. Appropriate planning of its development and management of tourist traffic is the basis for maintaining the natural and social balance. Sustainable tourism – combining the promotion of a healthy lifestyle in harmony with nature and tourist leisure planning, while taking care to preserve the cultural and natural potential of tourist destinations – is the key to the development of the industry and the preservation of the beauty of nature.
Do you love traveling and wildlife?
The natural environment is close to you?
Do you want to influence the positive trends in the tourism industry?
Start your career in the sustainable development industry!
MANAGEMENT OF SUSTAINABLE TOURISM – WHY IS IT WORTH?
– The tourist industry is looking for efficient managers specialized in sustainable development.
– Pro-ecological and pro-social management is the basis for the development of tourist products.
– The future of global natural and cultural resources is in your hands.
STUDYING AT UCTE:
– you will learn the latest trends in the tourism industry;
– you will learn to create and implement sustainable tourism strategies;
– you will gain the skills to use sustainable development tools;
– you will learn how to create pro-ecological solutions and how to use them;
– you will learn the rules of tourism in protected areas;
– you will learn what threats await the natural and cultural environment;
– you will learn how to plan and monitor sustainable tourism.
Your career in the industry:
– employee of regional and local administration,
– sustainable tourism specialist,
– sustainable development manager in tourist enterprises..