Tourism is a global phenomenon, exerting a significant influence on the global economy. Its characteristic feature is the creation and functioning at the interface between international networks and business relationships that – using global megatrends – enable companies to produce, promote and sell new products and solutions.
Do you want to know the principles of functioning of the international tourism market?
Have you always wanted to try your hand at business?
Since you remember, you have been fascinated by the world?
Combine your passions with a career by studying international tourist business!
INTERNATIONAL TOURIST BUSINESS – WHY IS IT WORTH?
- You will gain knowledge about the organization of international tourism.
- You will learn the principles of business management in the international tourism industry.
- You will gain the ability to analyse markets.
- You will learn how clusters and business networks affect the global economy.
- You will gain comprehensive knowledge in the field of organizing foreign tourist trips.
STUDYING AT UCTE:
- you have the opportunity to gain new industry contacts;
- you will meet the best specialists in the tourism industry;
- you will learn how to effectively apply knowledge in practice;
- you will master skills related to the creation and sale of services in various markets;
- you will learn to use the latest technological solutions for business purposes;
- master the key skills necessary to work with the client;
- you will learn the mechanisms and dependencies between various branches of the tourism economy;
- you will learn how to conduct marketing research in tourist services;
- you will learn foreign languages that will enable you to function on foreign markets.
Your career in the industry:
- travel agent,
- corporate employee responsible for international travel,
- specialist in international tourism,
- employee of national and international tourist organizations,
- specialist in establishing international business contacts,
- organizer of international tourism,
- owner of own tourist company.