A software engineer is more than a programmer. It has not only IT knowledge, but also technical knowledge, allowing you to face professional challenges in an innovative way. When working on every new IT project, many elements should be taken into account, such as: requirements analysis, modelling or inventing and elimination of errors. The implementation of each of these stages can be carried out in many ways, so the more comprehensive knowledge a programmer has and the more creative he can use it, the greater will be its chances of getting interesting projects.
Do you like solving problems?
Programming is your passion?
Working with a computer is your way of life?
Do you like creating new solutions and implementing demanding projects?
Studies in the field of software engineering are your key to success!
SOFTWARE ENGINEERING – WHY IS IT WORTH?
- – A developer is the most sought-after profession in the world.
- – Programming languages are international languages.
- -Today in Poland, there are over 30,000 missing IT specialists – tomorrow is yours.
STUDYING AT UCTE:
- – you will learn programming languages;
- – you will learn programming techniques;
- – you will gain skills in computer software and hardware;
- – you will know operating systems;
- – you will learn how to use modern IT tools;
- – you will gain practical knowledge in the field of operating system projects;
- – you will learn about component technologies;
- – you will test and integrate the software;
- – you will learn how to manage an IT project.
Your career in the industry:
- – programmer,
- – software architect working on the implementation of programming projects,
- – system analyst,
- – employee of teams that develop and develop software,
- – own company.