Computer electronics is an interdisciplinary specialty that combines the issues of electronics, computer science and automation. The studies prepare specialists for work in the broadly understood IT sector as well as in the IT and industrial sectors. During the course you will gain knowledge about electrotechnics and circuit theory, master the basics of optoelectronics, learn about analogue circuits, digital circuits, microcontrollers and embedded systems, as well as preparation in the field of automation, robotics and mechatronics.
Are you fascinated by robotics?
Do you want to professionally deal with the production of electronic components for the industry?
Do you dream of implementing ambitious projects on a national or even global scale?
IT studies with the specialty “Computer electronics” is a choice that meets your requirements!
COMPUTER ELECTRONICS – WHY IS IT WORTH?
- – IT specialist is the most sought-after profession in the world.
- – The IT market is looking for specialists in narrow areas.
- – There is a lack of experts in companies with advanced ability to manufacture electronic components, systems dedicated to industry, production lines and technology – so you do not have to worry about a job!
- – This is a fascinating study, during which you will learn the secrets of robotics – the specialization of the future.
STUDYING AT UCTE:
- – you will learn programming controllers and microcontrollers and electronics circuits;
- – you will learn the mechanisms of connection, operation, construction of electronics and automation components;
- – you will learn how to test and simulate control circuits;
- – you will learn the basics of robotics, automation and mechatronics.
Your career in the industry:
- – electronics-computer scientist in research and development centres;
- – software architect of microcontrollers and embedded systems;
- – IT specialist working in teams building machines and equipment for industry;
- – employee of teams producing and developing software for industry;
- – owner of a company dealing in the design, implementation and operation of analogue, digital and mixed electronic systems.