The constantly growing number of travellers and tourists makes the hotel and catering industry thrive. Both newly emerging hotel facilities, as well as existing ones, expanding their services, require well-prepared staff: creative, innovative, ready to meet the expectations of the modern tourist.
Are you interested in management in one of the key branches of the economy?
Have you always dreamed about a prestigious job full of challenges?
Working with people is what you feel?
The HORECA sector is waiting for you!
HOTEL AND CATERING MANAGEMENT – WHY IS IT WORTH?
- Hospitality and gastronomy are one of the most dynamically developing sectors of the economy.
- Everyday satisfaction with communing with people.
- Work in the most prestigious facilities in the country and in the world.
- Classes with international class hotel managers.
STUDYING AT UCTE:
- you will gain practical first-hand knowledge;
- you will learn the secrets of hotel management;
- you will master the analysis of the hotel and catering market;
- you will learn to avoid risky mistakes using the knowledge of lecturers-practitioners;
- you will learn aspects of quality management in accommodation and catering facilities;
- you will gain customer service skills;
- you will learn to use the latest solutions in company management, e.g. e-commerce or price management;
- you will learn how to evaluate new projects and implement them in the hotel and restaurant;
- you will get comprehensive knowledge about the tourism economy;
- you will master the creation of new offers;
- you will enter the world of hoteliers.
Your career in the industry:
- hotel manager,
- catering manager,
- employee of international hotel brands,
- HORECA market analyst,
- catering specialist,
- restaurant sales and marketing specialist,
- hotel or restaurant owner.